Recognized as a leading advisor in the investment management, securities and related sectors, we have completed more than 435 transactions in this space. Across borders, market cycles and industry sub-sectors, Berkshire Global Advisors provides effective advisory services to CEO’s and their executive teams, business owners and financial sponsors.
Our deep market knowledge and relationships enable thoughtful connections for our clients to achieve growth, strategic or liquidity objectives. We help clients find and negotiate successful, long lasting partnerships.
Our expertise is delivered by a cohesive team of partners who have worked together at Berkshire Global Advisors for the majority of their careers. Our partners are seasoned sector specialists who collectively cover the broader investment management, securities and related industries.
Realizing compelling opportunities.
We drive thoughtful strategic and financial partnerships that work for our clients. Our sub-sector specialization, coupled with global relationships, enables us to deliver results. We are focused on six dynamic Financial Services sectors:
- Private Markets including Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Debt, Infrastructure, Agriculture & Timber, and Fund of Funds
- Wealth Management including RIAs, Financial Planning, Family Offices & MFOs, and Trust Banks
- Investment Management including Equities, Fixed Income, EFT’s, and Mutual Funds
- Securities and Investment Banking including Retail Brokerage, Independent Broker Dealers, Institutional Broker Dealers, and Investment Banks
- Financial Technology including Capital Markets Technology, Wealth Technology, Financial Data & Analytics, and Banking Technology
- Related Sectors including Hedge Funds and Specialty Finance
View Select Transactions below.
Berkshire Global Advisors regularly publishes research covering the global investment management, securities and related industries. We look beyond short-term market observations to provide insightful, long-term analysis.